Thursday, December 29, 2011

100th Post!

I saw I was getting close to the 100th post mark and I decided I wanted to do a favorites post. It's hard to believe I've found 99 topics to write about. I am not a writer, but I try. I asked each member of my family what was their favorite post or posts. It wasn't hard for the rest of them, but it was difficult for me. I work pretty hard on each of my posts and they are special to me. I don't want to waste your time. I want you to get something out of my posts. It might be a smile or you might learn something new. Whatever it is I don't want you to think after you've read a post, "Wow, that was a waste of my time!". 
 I hope you enjoy the favorites we picked. Click on the link(s) to view them.

Pants's Favorites:






Pie Pie's Favorites:





Daddy's Favorite:


 


My Favorites:


 



I picked these posts because they were extra special to me. I loved my time at Vacation Bible School. I look forward to seeing all the kids again next year. It's so much fun to see them laugh and dance. I love my Smiles Posts. I hope I bring a Smile to your face when you see them. This was the picture that gave me the idea to post pictures that make me smile. The Zombie post is just a funny post. It was a joke we were talking about in my family one night. I just went a little farther and actually wrote the story for you.
I'd love to hear what your favorite post is.
If you don't have a favorite and like them all, you can tell me that too!
 If you like my blog please share it with your friends!
If you don't like my blog, why are you still reading this?!
I know you have at least one friend, so share it on my Wall! 

Just do something!




No comments:

Post a Comment