Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baking with Pants (or without?)

Now most people would think that it's a good idea to bake with Pants, but I'm not so sure. I've decided to weigh the pros and cons and make a decision from that. Here we go!


Pros:                                                               
it is definitely more fun                                                                                                                       memories are made                                                                                                                                  lots of laughter                                                        
learning is happening                                                                                                 
more love to go around                                                                                                                     admiration 

Cons:
more mess
( I make a pretty big mess on my own) 
 takes more time 
 too much taste testing   


                                  
Wow! Those cons were actually a stretch for me. I guess from now on I will be baking with Pants.  Okay, okay I'm not going to lie to you. Sometimes I am going to bake without Pants. Please don't hold it against me or my family!

Stir up the dry ingredients.







You have to lick the spoon!




I want to give some love to Susie!  She told me yesterday she loves this blog!  Thanks so much!  We love you too!
P.S. For those of you who don't know. Pants is the nickname of my little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment