Thursday, June 23, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake!

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Dear Friends!
Happy Birthday to You!


Pie Pie's creation at her Cupcake Decorating Party!

It's my birthday today! I decided that I would showcase some of the cakes we have tasted over the years! Many have been made by my mom, but there are a few others. We have enjoyed Transformers, Zhu Zhu Pets and many more. I promise they taste as yummy as they look. Watch Out! You will probably get a little icing in your teeth and on your lips. I am one of those people who has a mild phobia about having stuff in my teeth. Kids don't care, they think it is quite amusing!

Pinky made by my mom.
Sweetie Belle and Rainbow Dash made by my mom.
Spongebob GhostPants made by my mom.
Optimus Prime made by my mom.

Num Nums made by my mom.






 No matter what color my teeth and lips turn, I never pass up the chance to savor a slice of one of my mom's scrumptious cakes!


Flag cake made by Pie Pie and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment