Monday, June 13, 2011

Strawberry Girls

 My girls love strawberries!  I thought it would be a fun idea to go pick them.  It was a little hot that day, but we did have a good time.  I just want to make a suggestion that after you are done you find a place to wash your hands really good. On the way home I got very itchy and started to get a rash all over my arms.  I washed them when I got home and it went away immediately. I don't know what it was, but I don't want it to happen to anyone else!
Pie Pie looking for the perfect berry.


Pants loved looking for berries.



Pie Pie was ready to go pretty quickly.  I think it was about 90 degrees and it was only ten in the morning! Pants just wanted to keep picking.  She kept saying she had to find one more!
Finally getting to enjoy the berries!

1 comment: