Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Smiles

A Man's First Shave



The little cutie pie in this picture in my nephew Nah Nah! The other handsome man is my father-in-law Grumpy (self-given name)!

Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not turn from it.
Proverbs 22:6

You know, as well as I do, that my little nephew isn't quite old enough to shave. I'm sure he had a fun time pretending though. I think one of the ways we train our children is by spending time with our little ones. We teach them that giving your time to others is worthwhile. Nah Nah might not exactly remember this day, (without the help of this picture) but he will remember the time that his Grumpy spent with him!

Smiles,
Nikki!

P.S. Thanks to my sis-in-law Jess for the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment