Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Smiles


Waiting for Santa




We recently had the pleasure of watching a play at the church we attend. It was a very meaningful show called Legacy of Love. The kids were wonderful performers! It was all about how you can Make A Mark and Leave A Legacy.
There was a very specific part in the play that I loved. There was a long silence at one point. A boy in the play broke the silence with the line, "What are we waiting for?!". We all had a laugh and the play continued. I felt it was so fitting for me. That morning had been difficult, and I almost waited out in the car, but I felt I needed to stay.  It feels like at this time of year we are always waiting. We are waiting in line, waiting for Santa or waiting for our paychecks so we can buy some last minute gifts!
We don't need to wait to make a difference! We all have a chance to leave something behind!
What are you waiting for?!
Smiles,
Nikki!

P.S. Thank you so much to Janet for the beautiful picture of her daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment