Sunday, October 2, 2011

What has Pants been up to?


I feel like Pie Pie gets the lion share of individual posts. Every once in a while Pants needs to be the star! She's always around when we do school, I just don't do any formal schooling with her. She's only 3 going on 4 in November. If she wants to "do learning", as she calls it, we do. I always have something for her to do.
She loves to play and I love to let her!
She likes to build crazy eyeball aliens! What is a crazy eyeball alien? Don't worry I have pictures! Pants made me take them! 





I make marble runs for her. She loves to race the marbles and congratulate the winner! She names them too!




She also likes to cook in her kitchen. Her favorite dish to make is cupcakes! I'm working on teaching her the clean-as-you-go technique. When we work in the real kitchen it's a little neater! Not much, but a little!



Pants is a crazy girl! We call her Jekyll and Hyde. One minute she's hugging and loving you and the next she is throwing a major tantrum on the floor. She can make you laugh with just a few words or a silly face! I wouldn't trade her for the world!
P.S. One of the main reasons I wanted to do this post was to use the random pictures I have of Pants on my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment