Sunday, October 23, 2011

Riding Mr. Diesel

I'm not going to post about every riding lesson. I could if I wanted, this is my blog! But I'll just do the ones that I feel are important! This was her third lesson and she got to ride a different horse. She was very excited! She had been waiting to ride a new horse.

Diesel
She started out the lesson riding Archie with Miss Heather, her trainer, riding Diesel. She got to trot, on Archie, all on her own at this lesson. Near the end of the lesson she got her chance to ride Diesel. I asked Pie Pie what the difference between the two horses was and she said, "Diesel's a bit bumpier when you trot.".

Archie
We got a chance to walk around the farm and meet some of the other horses. Of course, I took pictures!










I've never been the kind of girl who likes horses, but they are starting to grow on me. I helped brush Diesel and Wesley came right up behind me and started nuzzling me!

My new friend Wesley!

Pants and I took turns petting Knick-Knack too!

Pants and Knick-Knack


I don't think I'll ever be a full-fledged horse lover, but I am definitely a horse liker!

No comments:

Post a Comment