Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pretty Pink Stroller

The other day I wanted to make a quick trip to the drug store to pick something up. Anyone who has younger children knows that a quick trip anywhere is pretty much impossible. We did get ready to go pretty quick. Part of getting ready is deciding what to take with you. They always have to take something! Pants decided she had to take her toy stroller. I'm thinking, "Really! You have to take that!". I tried to talk her out of bringing it, but she was determined.




 I was afraid of being embarrassed or hassled with the added item we had to bring. But then I thought, "I want to be the cool mom for my kids.". It was going to make Pants happy to bring the stroller. So, we brought the stroller.



You know what? It wasn't that bad! Pie Pie helped get the stroller in and out of the car and Pants had a great time pushing it around the store. We even put a couple smiles on the other customers' faces!



Sometimes you SHOULD give in to your kids! In the end it made me happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment