Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Blue Bracelet Challenge

My Blue Bracelet
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13
If you get a chance to read my blog regularly you already know that I've been reading Beth Moore's book titled Believing God. In the book there is a challenge to help you draw closer to God. You can pick pretty much anything do do as long as in doing it you are improving your closeness to God. To help you remember your challenge you wear a blue bracelet daily.   
I chose to read my Bible twice every day. I am still working on my challenge. Some days I remember and some days I don't. It's not about being perfect because nobody is. It's about improvement.
You are supposed to wear your bracelet until what you've challenged yourself to do becomes a habit or you feel comfortable taking it off. My bracelet will probably get moldy and fall off before I take it off. ( I like a visual reminder.) I'll just have to make a new one when that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment