Thursday, November 10, 2011

Smiles

CANNONBALL!

Look at that Hair!


I'm not sure exactly when this picture was taken, but I remember the fun my girls had playing this game! Pie Pie and Pants thought it would be fun to play Cannonball. This is usually a game played in a pool, but that did not stop my girls. They got creative and made a pool out of a blue blanket on the floor. They would run and yell "Cannonball!" as they flew through the air to land on the blanket. I, of course, did what any self-respecting mom would do. I took pictures! I made sure they weren't hurting themselves too! So there's your smile for the day! I hope you enjoy it! Please send me pictures if you have one of a moment of happiness that makes you smile! You can share it with me on Facebook and I can share it on my blog! 
Smiles,
Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment