Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 Pant's Birthday!

Pie Pie had the idea recently to put pictures of them when they were babies in a post. I thought this was a great idea! Their Birthdays will be the perfect excuse to feature their baby cuteness.  Thankfully Pants's Birthday is first, it may take some time to locate baby pictures of Pie Pie. I found some pictures of Pants for you to enjoy.


Pant's First Birthday! She already loves Nanners's Cake!

She's almost two here! Gorgeous!

My little fairies.

Silly Pantsy!

Pants's third Birthday!


My cute Little Monkey.
I feel very privileged that my baby girl shares her Birthday with Veterans Day! I want to take the time to thank everyone who has served or who is serving our country! Here are some links I got from a friend if you would like to write a letter to a soldier. We recently had the opportunity to do this, but  I would like to do it again! Please join me! 

Happy Birthday Pants!
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment