Monday, September 5, 2011

Why I Homeschool Pie Pie

I want everyone to pay attention to the "I" and "Pie Pie" in that title! I am not trying to convert anyone to homeschooling. I feel it is a personal decision for each family and each child.  I am simply telling why I home school my daughter.


1. Because I can! Plain and simple I home school because I am able to do it! 
2. I feel it is the path God has chosen for us at this time.
3. I am not ready to send my daughter away for the whole day. I know I'm being selfish, but she's my kid!
4. To strengthen the bond of our family. My daughters are very close and I love getting to know Pie Pie better everyday.
5. Teaching a child to read is a magical experience.
6. I'd be bored all day without my girlies!
7. I am so thankful for the extra time I am given with them everyday.
8. Because I want to preserve the innocence of my girls.
9. It's what Pie Pie wants to do right now.
10. It's a lot of work, but also a lot of fun!

If you are also a homeschooling family, why do you home school?

No comments:

Post a Comment