2. I feel it is the path God has chosen for us at this time.
3. I am not ready to send my daughter away for the whole day. I know I'm being selfish, but she's my kid!
4. To strengthen the bond of our family. My daughters are very close and I love getting to know Pie Pie better everyday.
5. Teaching a child to read is a magical experience.
6. I'd be bored all day without my girlies!
7. I am so thankful for the extra time I am given with them everyday.
8. Because I want to preserve the innocence of my girls.
9. It's what Pie Pie wants to do right now.
10. It's a lot of work, but also a lot of fun!
If you are also a homeschooling family, why do you home school?