Sunday, September 25, 2011

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall!

Pie Pie's Title
Goodbye Pool, Hello Halloween!

Now, I know the first day of Fall was Friday, but we managed to sneak an extra day of Summer in this weekend. We went to Knoebels!



My cousin and his wife got married on the Phoenix platform in Knoebels about ten years ago. This weekend they decided to have a ten year renewal ceremony. We were some of the lucky guests who were invited. I was so excited to witness this event along with my family. My girls have never been to a wedding, so this was a new experience for them.

The happy couple!
We had a great day of riding the rides. It started off with multiple rides on the Phoenix.



I only rode twice, but my girl Pie Pie rode as many times as she could!



We enjoyed a picnic lunch and then our group stormed the park!




Just so everyone knows if Pie Pie has to get married she wants to have the same kind of wedding. But she's going for the Twister! I hope the boy she picks loves roller coasters too. Well, seeing as how she said if she has to get married, I guess he's going to pick her!





I want to say a BIG Thank You to my cousin and his wife for inviting us! We also want to say thanks for the tickets, We enjoyed every last one!



No comments:

Post a Comment