Friday, September 16, 2011
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
2 cups of flour
1 1/3 cups of oats
1 tsp. of baking soda
pinch of salt
2 sticks of butter, softened ( 1 cup )
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of packed brown sugar
1 cup of pumpkin
1 tsp. of vanilla
1 tsp. of cinnamon
1/4 tsp. of cloves
1/4 tsp. of nutmeg
1/4 tsp. of ginger
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger and salt in a medium bowl.
3. Beat butter, brown sugar and sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
4. Add pumpkin, eggs and vanilla, mix well.
5. Add flour mixture and mix well.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned and set in centers.
8. Cool on baking sheet for two minutes.
9. Eat and Enjoy!
This tasty treat is pumpkin bread in a yummy cookie! My girls loved them and so did I!