1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/3 cup of milk
1/4 cup of oil (I used grape seed oil)
1/2 cup agave nectar
(if using white sugar use 1/3 instead of 1/4 cup of oil)
1Tbsp of molasses
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup canned pumpkin
optional: 1/2 cup chocolate chips and/or 1/2 cup nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put muffin liners in muffin tins or grease muffin cups.
3. Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
4. Beat together the eggs, milk, oil, molasses, vanilla, agave nectar (sugar) and pumpkin in a large bowl.
5. Stir in all of the dry ingredients just until moistened.
6. Fold in the chocolate chip or nuts (optional)
7. Spoon into prepared muffin pans.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
9. Remove the muffins from the cups and cool on a wire rack.
10. Eat them all! Okay, try to share some with others. That's up to you. I would eat them all!