Tuesday, July 5, 2011

7/4ths of Fun


We didn't do anything spectacular for the 4th this year. We just had some good old-fashioned fun! I use this as a scrapbook for my family so I am posting some of my favorite pictures from the weekend.







We started off by making some glitter fireworks.  This was a craft I found in Family Fun magazine. I altered it a little and used glitter glue instead of glue and glitter. They turned out great!


This is my creation.


This is Pie Pie's Creation.
We had the chance to bake some delicious cupcakes.

We decorated them with frosting and sprinkles.

Pie Pie's Patriotic Confection.

We had lots of sunshine. We enjoyed the sun in the pool and................
.............with the hose!
Don't forget the fireworks! Family is also a big part in the enjoyment of our holiday weekend.


Some of our family enjoying fireworks.




Pants was a big Helper!


MMMMMmmmmm! Yummy Corn!









Sparklers




and Fireflies. If they were big they were named Big Bert
and if they were small they were Little Bert!

I hope you had a fun weekend too! Happy Independence Day!

P.S. I feel I must post a small disclaimer.  I conveniently left out all of the pictures that may or may not have contained crying, screaming, tantrums and /or accidents!

No comments:

Post a Comment