Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Addicted to the Wii!

Also known As: The Wii Has Claimed My Children!

For Christmas we all got a Wii Game system. It is a lot of fun, but my children have become slightly addicted. I swear they count down the seconds until they can play it again.


 They use it as a bargaining tool. "If we do school. Can we play more Wii?" I use it too! "If you don't behave, you can't play Wii!" It actually works pretty well in my favor. Although recently I noticed they argue a lot when they aren't playing Wii. Is this so I will tell them to play a Wii game so they are quiet?!

They do enjoy it and have fun together, so it was a good gift choice. I'm just hoping we can keep the addiction under control so we don't need an intervention! I'll call you if we need to get together and have one!

 Let me know if you need any help in that department too!
Maybe we can help each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment