Friday, August 19, 2011
Triple Flavor Big Batch Cookies
3 cups of flour
2 cups of oatmeal
2 Tablespoons of cocoa
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 cups butter or margarine--softened
1 cup of peanut butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups M&Ms plain chocolate candies
1. Stir together flour, oats, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
2. Combine butter, peanut butter and sugars.
3. Mix well.
4. Add eggs, and vanilla
5. Mix well.
6. Add dry ingredients.
7. Mix until combined.
8. Stir in chocolate chips and M&M candies.
9. Drop by generous spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
11. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
12. Enjoy!! :o)
This is a very yummy recipe I begged to have from my friend Stephanie!
I usually halve the recipe because it makes so many, but I'm sure you won't have any trouble eating them all!!