Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Little Bit of Extra Security

This past week as I was replacing the decoration on our front door, I realized we had some extra protection.


Ninja Barbie!

She was waiting just above our front door for any intruders who might try to make some trouble in our home! I am personally glad I did not cross her, she can do some serious damage. Have you seen how fit Barbie is?! I just pretended I didn't see her and walked away slowly. When I checked again later, she was gone. I'm pretty sure she's still in our house somewhere. Only she knows where now! All you burglars out there, we are protected so stay away!


Disclaimer: No Barbies were injured in the making of this blog post. All necessary precautions were taken for the safety of Barbie and all others involved.


No comments:

Post a Comment