Thursday, November 29, 2012

Referred Reading

This book was given to me a while ago to read and I never quite got a chance. I thought now would be a good time to give it a read! This book is called Blink of an Eye and it is by Ted Dekker. I have seen some of the movies based on his books, so I was fairly certain this would be a good story, and I was right!
 
 
This is a very suspenseful story. It is about a man who has a special gift of seeing the future. It is not just one future either. I'll let the book explain that idea to you. This man is on a mission to save a girl he doesn't even originally know, They get to know each other as he uses his gift to save their lives. There is a LOT more to this story. I would highly recommend this story to any and everyone! It has suspense, action and some mushy stuff too!
Thanks to my good friend Pam for the referral!

No comments:

Post a Comment