Thursday, November 8, 2012

Referred Reading

I recently posted about a list of books that I want to read. Just so everyone knows this is My List. I made this list up all on my own in my head. I don't know why, it's just something I want to do. Well, anyway, I asked for some ideas for books to read too. You can never have too many books to read! One of my friends referred this book to me. If anyone else has any suggestions feel free to give them as well. You can post them in the comments on my blog or on one of my Facebook pages.
 
Flowers For Algernon
by Daniel Keyes
 

This book is a happy and sad story. It is about a man and a mouse. A mouse named Algernon. This story is written in journal form, which I personally love. This book tells the story of a man with very low intelligence who is given the opportunity to have very high intelligence. Unfortunately things do not always go as planned. I wouldn't recommend this book to everyone, but I enjoyed it. (There are some parts in it that I know some of my friends would not like.)
I just want to say thank you to my friend Michael for referring this book to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment