Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It is time to be still......




"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."
Psalm 46:10

I have inadvertently taken a hiatus from my blog. It was for many reasons and I thank anyone who has continued to read my blog and I apologize to those have been looking for new posts. It's going to be a little while yet. I feel God is telling me it is time to be still. He wants me to take time to relax and regroup. Don't worry I'm sure I will be back soon!

I do have a facebook page now. It is called Boo Boo Princesses. You can like the page and I update that a little more than here. I also share pictures on my page.
 We finally have a logo. My Dad, Pants and I created it. I hope you like it.

Hope to see or hear from you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment