Friday, July 13, 2012
Pie Pie's Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
Pie Pie loves chocolate pudding pie, so when I came across this recipe I knew she would love it. She was very excited to make it and we shared it with our family on the 4th of July.
1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp of sugar
1 3/4 cups cold milk, divided
2 cups whipped topping, divided
1 graham cracker crust (9 in.)
1 package (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
How to make the pie.
1. In a small mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, sugar and 1 Tbsp of milk until smooth.
2. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
3. Spread evenly into crust.
4. In a large mixing bowl whisk the remaining milk with the pudding mix for 2 minutes.
5. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set.
6. Pour over cream cheese.
7. Chill until set.
8. Just before serving garnish with remaining whipped topping.
This pie is and was delicious. The only suggestion I would make it to add more cream cheese layer. We felt there wasn't enough!
We hope you enjoy this pie!