Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm a Smiley Star!

I have recently noticed that many people hesitate to take a compliment. I would like to change that in my own way. I would like to start something new on my blog called Smiley Star!. I want all of my friends and family to think about something you have done that makes you a Smiley Star!. It can be pretty much anything that someone would compliment you for doing.
I am going to kick this idea off by sharing my Smiley Star!. About a week ago, in an effort to be named Best Mom Ever by my daughter Pie Pie, we had her best friend stay over for a week! I am definitely tooting my own horn here and asking for a round of applause! We love Pie Pie's friend, she is a pleasure to have around! When you are used to your own two girls and add another girl to the mix it can get interesting. We had a lot of fun!
 
The girls played games,
 
 
went swimming,
 
 
made creatures with Sculpy clay,
 
 
got a visit from the yarn monster,
 
 
learned a little about music,
 
 
went to Pants' dress rehearsal,
 
 
and even got a visit from Santa!
 
 
Well there you have it, my week with three girls!
I would love if you would share you your Smiley Star! stories with me.
You can email me at boobooprincesses@yahoo.com or find me on Facebook.
 
We are counting down to our 200th post!
This is post 197!
Giveaways coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment