Friday, December 21, 2012

The Oatmeal Rasin Cookie

 
 
This is a memory I shared with Pie Pie recently and she enjoyed it tremendously.
 The year Pie Pie was one we spent Christmas living with Daddy's family. Their names are Grammy and Grumpy. I did not choose their grandparent names. They were chosen long before I came into the family. I do, however, enjoy their unique names!
It was shortly after Christmas day and we were playing a card game together. Grumpy was looking for whatever cookies he could find and Pie Pie was just roaming around. The only cookies Grumpy could find were oatmeal raisin. He is not fond of raisins. He actually calls them bugs. He did want to eat some cookies, so he decided to pick the bugs out and just eat the cookie part. He would place the "bugs" on the end of the table and Pie Pie would snatch them off and eat them. I, of course, had a laugh about the whole situation. That's what I call sharing!
So, if you ever see a smile on my face while I am eating an oatmeal raisin cookie that is the reason why!

No comments:

Post a Comment