Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Art Class is (ALWAYS) in Session

Pants has been drawing a LOT lately. I decided it was time to get some more pictures of her artwork and share them on the blog. I also just did a post exclusively about Pie Pie, so I have to even things up for them!


This is a picture of a creature Pants has been very fond of drawing recently. It is a Roadrunner! I love the very colorful beak. There is also a ghost and a turtle. The roadrunner sees a BIG shadow and he is scared.

 
This is another picture of a roadrunner and a turtle. There is a mole too. They are planning a birthday party for butterfly. All of the little circles are the speech bubbles of them talking.

 
I saved the best for last! This is a picture of our family. I love the way she draws Daddy's hat and my long legs. We also are apparently very smiley and lovey.

 
I'm sure there will be more drawing soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki! Thanks for offering to be my "beta reader" over at my blog (All Things Audry). Your blog is super cute - love the drawings! If you would like to read my novel, Secrets, Lies and Apple Pies, give me feedback and, hopefully, spread the word once it comes out, send me an e-mail at audryfryer (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks! :) Audry

    ReplyDelete