Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wacky, Fun Stuff!

Now, we all know that everyone has a few quirks. It's what makes us all unique. I thought it would be fun to share some of the interesting stuff that makes me different. It's not gross or scary, so please keep reading!
 
1. You may know that I love Skittles, but do you know that I eat them in a certain order. It varies as well. I usually start with the purple ones which are my least favorite. Then I move onto the yellow, orange, green and last of all red. I love red ones! If you see me with a handful of red ones you had better not steal them. Only my immediate family can get away with that!
2. I love Nickelodeon teen shows. I have loved them since I was an actual teen. It all started with Hey Dude! and Clarissa Explains It All. Does anyone else remember those shows?! My latest favorites are iCarly and Victorious. My girls and I have a great time watching these funny shows together. I think that the shows are so goofy and silly. I just wouldn't want to clean up after the messes they usually make!
This is only the first part of fun stuff about me, so come back soon for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment